Hungarians are into Degrowth Economy
Yes, Hungarians at the Corvinus University in Budapest (which housed the former Karl Marx University of Economics) are interested in the degrowth economy. Here are some English language articles they are recommending:
- « A Degrowth Project » in Libération: Vincent Liegey : “We can no longer grow in a finite world”
- « A Degrowth Project » in « Le Monde »
- A Degrowth Project on Slate.fr: « To do away with the God of Growth »
- The transition is underway! – In Reporterre.net
- Vincent Liegey : “The freedom to consume is a costly illusion” – A Degrowth Project in Bastamag.
- Green European Journal: « A Degrowth Project: a strategy to counter the crisis »
- « A Degrowth Project » : Yesterday’s utopia has become today’s reality!
- Degrowth and equality of the sexes? An interview with Vincent Liegey by Sarah Alzieu
- Transition and Degrowth movements… Three questions by Silence!