Racing toward the future of Cooperation, the Co-op 5K is a family-friendly run/walk that is open to all (including strollers and dogs!) and is designed as a cooperative awareness event and fundraiser for the Cooperative Development Foundation.
This year’s race takes place on Saturday, December 1st at 8am at Hains Point in Washington, DC. Want to get involved? There are a ton of different ways!
- You can register to walk or run as an individual or with an existing team.
- You can create your own team by contacting Terence Buen below.
- You can donate on behalf of someone participating in the race.
- You can sponsor the race.
- Donate a prize for the race. Gift certificates to restaurants, hotel packages or sporting tickets all make for great prizes!
- Volunteer at the race
Your support gives CDF the opportunity to do great things globally, and by supporting the Co-op 5K you keep CDF’s tradition of cooperative development alive. So dust off those sneakers and get to it! Help us impact the world – effectively, collectively, cooperatively. For more information, contact Terence Buen at email@example.com or 202-442-2323